Aramark’s Step Up to Leadership (S2L) Paid Internship Program targets motivated college underclassmen and rising seniors who are eager to gain valuable business skills and leadership experience. The S2L Program is designed to provide students with key experience, expertise, and resources to help position them competitively for full-time positions post-graduation.
S2L interns gain relevant work experience, mentorship from industry leaders, and professional training to help them pursue what matters to them, both personally and professionally. Throughout the course of this premiere internship program, interns have the unique opportunity to take on leadership roles within Aramark while participating in structured program activities and development exercises.
Opportunities within the S2L program are focused in seven Career Tracks within our business and provide key milestone experiences specific to each Career Track. The S2L Program also offers a series of professional development trainings to supplement the learning that occurs through structured account experiences and on-the-job learning. S2L interns can expect:
• A paid 10–12-week experience
• Career readiness training & coaching
• Direct engagement with peers, mentors, and managers
• Professional network & personal brand development
• Structured career path conversations and learning development programs in preparation for potential full-time placement
Aramark’s S2L Program is committed to fostering communities rooted in service, inclusion, and shared prosperity, empowering all individuals to make an impact!
The Office Worker is responsible for assisting management with administrative tasks including, but not limited to, ordering, data entry, filing, etc. The Office Worker will be required to interact with customers, visitors, and employees in a professional and courteous manner. The Student – Office Worker must be a student at the Aramark location. Essential functions and responsibilites of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirments and business needs.
• Responsible for performing administrative functions including distributing mail, ordering and stocking supplies, answering phones, and greeting visitors
• Assists unit management with clerical tasks in relation to accounting, payroll, receiving, and/or human resources including filing, data entry, record review and maintenance, etc.
• Greets customers, clients, and employees; answers inquiries or directs calls where necessary
• Schedules meetings and handles travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
• Maintain office memos and informational postings
• Operate technology, systems, and software such as voicemail systems, copy/scanners, personal computers, and MS Office
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
• S2L PROGRAM QUALIFICATIONS
• Open to those actively pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field of study. Please keep in mind that educational requirements may change depending on the responsibilities of the role.
• Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business needs.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future.
• Aramark does not offer housing with the exception of our remote Aramark Destinations locations.
• PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
• All majors are welcome to apply!
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Must work well in both team and individualized tasks.
• Strong leadership, project management, and execution skills
• Dynamic working skills to handle change and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.