The Intern position is responsible for ensuring data integrity, best practices and ongoing compliance with internal and external information. Work situations vary and require development, analysis, and interpretation of data. This position will work closely with all functions of the account to strengthen data inputs and bring difficulty and discipline to the sales function in order to optimize company growth.
Alongside a manager who will help coordinate and lead operations, you’ll help oversee staff, and collaborate with teammates, and help where needed.
Coordinates store operations, supporting and training the utility workers and cashiers. Assign the day’s work tasks to the Retail Associates ensuring all preparations are completed in advance for the day ahead and that the team is on task for delivering superior guest service. You are expected to serve as an example for the Retail Associate and Retail WH to aspire to; continually going above and beyond, delivering outstanding customer service, and successfully resolving any guest situations that may arise. Maintain a professional and enthusiastic atmosphere even in the absence of management.
Other duties as assigned.
• 0-2 years’ experience with data mining, reporting, and analysis preferred.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience or knowledge of MS Access, a plus but not required.
• Must demonstrate strong problem solving skills, both analytical and conceptual.
• Ability to translate raw data and analytical results into clear written and verbal communication to internal stakeholders
• Ability to be a part of multiple projects and initiatives of varying size and complexity, while meeting conflicting deadlines in a diverse challenging environment.
• Strong communication skills: oral, written, and presentation, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
• Ability to manage and prioritize time and projects in an efficient manner.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.