Sofidel America of Horsham, PA is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented intern to explore various aspects of the finance department. The intern will work closely with finance professionals in different departments to gain hands-on experience in financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and other finance-related functions. The intern will also have the opportunity to contribute to various finance projects and initiatives. This position will provide hands-on experience and exposure to various aspects of our organization. The intern will work closely with our team members to gain practical experience and develop their skills in a professional environment. To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor and/or mentor. As well as assisting with existing and ongoing initiatives.
Intern Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
● Fulfilling tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
● Attending meetings and taking notes.
● Assisting with research as requested and preparing material.
● Attend company functions and networking events.
● Currently enrolled in a degree program.
● Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
● Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other financial analysis tools.
● Must be available 4-5 days a week ( 8 hrs days)
● Ability to multitask.
● Work well under pressure.
To learn more information about our company, please visit our website at www.sofidel.com. Our website provides comprehensive information about our company, including our history, values, products, and services. If you are interested in a position, we encourage you to submit your cover letter along with your resume to Rita Belov, our Talent Acquisition Manager, at email@example.com.
Your cover letter and resume provide us with important information about your qualifications, skills, and experience that will help us assess your fit for the position.
Thank you for considering Sofidel America as a potential employer, and we wish you the best of luck in your job search.