CLAS Career and Professional Development Peer Coaching
The Office for Undergraduate Students (OUS) is pleased to offer you the opportunity to meet with a CLAS Peer Career Coach!
In this peer-to-peer program, current students serve as coaches and mentors to their fellow students. Peer Coaches meet students where they are—in the residence halls, in a classroom, in student-centered offices on campus such as the Center for Access, Success and Achievement, or virtually—to provide individualized guidance and connect them with professional development services and resources through OUS and across campus.
Peer Coaching is open to all liberal arts and sciences students, with increasing benefit to students in their first and second year—as they explore career paths and discover and pursue opportunities with meaning and purpose.
• Engage in meaningful internship and career conversations with a highly trained, empathetic, and caring peer.
• Learn about relevant internship and career options.
• Explore Handshake and its many capabilities.
• Build a resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile.
• Discover how to connect with employers and/or alumni in professional fields of interest.
• Access a treasure trove of resources to support you on your college-to-career journey