Welcome back, Wildcats!
We hope you had a fun Spring Break and are feeling rested and refreshed. We missed your visits to Garey Hall, but we’re happy to bring you some new opportunities out there within this month’s Career Center Newsletter!
FYI: Our team of Industry Advisors creates and sends newsletters with tailored content to the fields of students they regularly meet with. To explore the current list of industry newsletters available, visit our website. To sign up for these newsletters, update your career interests in Handshake.
- Villanova University Graduate Student Career Center Day | March 14 | 9AM-5PM
- Goldman Sachs Divisional Fair | March 14 | 4:30-6PM
- Crozer Health Graduate Nurse Information Table | March 15 | 12-2:30PM
- Ignite Your Strengths with Rev. Peter M. Donohue, OSA, ’75 | March 15 | 6-8PM
- Wall Street Meetup Networking Reception | March 15 | 6-8PM
Get Experience. Get Paid. Get Hired.
Parker Dewey is a network of highly motivated Career Launchers and business professionals working together on Micro-Internships. As a consulting firm, Parker Dewey helps companies more effectively complete tasks and improve hiring. We do this by contracting with college students and recent graduates who want to work on short-term, professional projects so that they can generate income while demonstrating capabilities and gaining practical experience.
Benefits for Students
- Experience – work on interesting projects and explore career options
- Relationships – develop your network with potential employers
- Access – demonstrate your capabilities
- Income – earn money for completing the engagement