Want to discuss your law school plans and timeline? Make an appointment with Villanova’s Pre-Law Advisor, Alex Karlesses, in the Career Center – Garey Hall 117. If you have any questions, please contact Alex at email@example.com or 610-519-5421.
There are three types of Pre-Law advising appointments. Please consider your needs when scheduling one of these types:
- Pre-Law Advising: Quick Questions – 15 minutes – Get your quick questions answered regarding the law school application process or legal field.
- Pre-Law Advising: Career Exploration – 30 minutes –Explore the legal field and law school. Prepare for pre-law internships and volunteer opportunities, resume and cover letter, LinkedIn and more.
To schedule your appointment:
- Navigate to Handshake.
- Select the Career Center option that aligns with your current student status.
- Select one of the three Pre-Law Advising Appointment options.
- Find a date and time that works for you!
Villanova Alumni: Pre-Law advising appointments are also available to you. If you have any difficulty accessing your Handshake account, please contact the Career Center at 610-519-4060.
Want to receive information about Pre-Law events on and off-campus, jobs and internships, and other helpful Pre-Law tips? Opt-in for the Villanova Pre-Law Advising Newsletter! Subscribing to this newsletter is the best way to stay up-to-date on all things Pre-Law at Villanova!